- Minimum Order Quantity
- 500 Kilograms
- 160 INR/Kilograms
- 3.6 gm/cm3 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- HS Code
- Molecular Weight
- 159.61 g/mol Milligram (mg)
- Molecular Formula
- It is highly soluble in water.
- Copper Sulphate is a blue solid when hydrated (attached to water molecules). it is whitish when anhydrous (not attached to water molecules). Both hydrated and anhydrous copper sulphates tend to decomposes on heating and hence do not have exact boiling points . Copper sulphate is highly soluble in water with solubility values of 1.055 molal ate 10 C and 30 C respectively.
- Product Type
- Sulphate(Trace Minerals)
- Antiseptic agent. In electoplating processes. Treatment of copper deficency. Curing "Proud Flesh" on Horses. Etching- Copper Sulphate is also used to etch zinc plates for intagilo printmaking. Dyes: Copper Sulphate can also be used as a mordant in vegetable dyeing. It often highlights the green tints of the specific eyes. Copper sulphate is used to test blood for anemia. The blood is tested by dropping.
- Blue solid crystal
- Melting Point
- 110 C
- Room Temperature
- Physical Form
Copper Sulphate is produced industrially by treating copper metal with hot concentrated sulphuric acid or its oxides with dilute sulphuric acid. Our copper sulphate come in a wide variety of uses in various industries. These powder when introduced directly to a fire causes the flame to extinguish instantly. Our chemicals powder is non toxic in nature and are available at cost effective price making it easily affordable by all our clients.
Q: What is copper sulfate used for?
A: Copper sulfate has many industrial, agricultural, and household uses. It is used as a pesticide, herbicide, fungicide, and algaecide. It is also used in the production of copper-containing compounds, in electroplating, as a laboratory reagent, and as a mordant in dyeing and printing textiles.
Q: How is copper sulfate made?
A: Copper sulfate can be made by reacting copper metal with sulfuric acid. The resulting solution is then crystallized to produce copper sulfate pentahydrate, which is the most common form of the compound.
Q: What is the difference between copper sulfate and copper sulfate pentahydrate?
A: Copper sulfate is the anhydrous form of the compound, meaning it does not contain any water molecules. Copper sulfate pentahydrate, on the other hand, contains five water molecules and is a blue crystal that is more commonly used.
Q: Can copper sulfate be used in organic farming?
A: Copper sulfate is an allowed substance in organic farming, but it must be used in accordance with specific regulations and restrictions. Its use is generally limited to preventing or controlling diseases and pests, and it must not be used in excessive quantities or allowed to contaminate soil or water.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- 50 Kg HDPE Liner Bags
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.